Condominium InsuranceContact & Navigate
If you own a condo, protecting everything from the "four walls" in is most likely your responsibility.
Your condo association probably insures only the buildings and common areas. That means you are responsible for everything else.
How much coverage do you need? That depends on:
- What your association's master policy covers
- Whether you're liable for your association's deductible expense
- Whether you're covered for the replacement costs of your belongings
- Whether you're covered against flood and wind damage
We deliver the broadest possible coverage at very competitive rates.
Ready to get started? Use our easy Get a Quote tool above or call 800-422-8448 to talk to a specialist.
Check your association's master policy and bylaws. They should clearly spell out what's covered by your association dues and what is not. Here are a couple of examples:
- Bare walls-in. Covers real property from the exterior framing inward, but does not cover the fixtures and installations (granite countertops, bathroom and kitchen fixtures, flooring) within the condo unit.
- All-in. Covers fixtures, installations or additions within the interior surfaces of the perimeter walls, floors and ceilings of individual units.
When insuring your condo, make sure you have sufficient coverage for its contents, including:
- Area rugs
- Appliances and electronics
- Jewelry, art and collectibles
Structural items you have installed and might want to protect:
- Alarm systems
- Bath and kitchen fixtures
- Cabinets and countertops
By clicking the Get a Quote button, a new browser window will open and take you to Safeco. The link to Safeco is provided for your convenience. Safeco is wholly responsible for the content and services offered on its website.