Homeowners InsuranceContact & Navigate
Your home is your castle and possibly your most important asset.
Do you have protection for the replacement cost of your home and contents? Do you know your liability if a guest is hurt or injured?
The right insurance should provide protection for the replacement cost of your home and contents, and liability coverage if a guest is hurt or injured.
Our experienced agents will customize a policy just for you. If disaster strikes, you'll be protected against:
- Theft and vandalism
- Fire and smoke
- Storms and hurricanes
- Sewers that back up
- Identity theft
Ready to get started? Use our easy Get a Quote tool above or call 800-422-8448 to talk to a specialist.
You've worked hard to own your home. Get started protecting it today.
You may qualify for a variety of discounts if you have:
- Central or local burglar or fire alarm
- Heat or smoke detectors
- Deadbolt locks
- Guards, fences or surveillance systems
All homes are not the same. Whether you own or rent a single-family home, townhouse, row house, condominium or duplex, we'll make sure you have the right coverage.
- Homeowners insurance covers your home's structure, sheds, outbuildings and detached garages.
- Condo insurance covers interior structures, wallboard and lighting fixtures.
- Renters insurance provides essential liability and contents coverage.
By clicking the Get a Quote button, you will open a new browser window that takes you to Safeco.com. The link to Safeco is provided for your convenience. Safeco is wholly responsible for the content and services offered on its website.