Jewelry & CollectiblesContact & Navigate
You probably have more collectibles in your home than you think.
And chances are your homeowner's policy isn't nearly enough to replace them. Consider your investment in:
- Fine Art
- Coins and Stamps
- Musical Instruments
We know your possessions are irreplaceable. Our insurance specialists can help you assess your investments and choose a customized plan of coverage to protect your prized possessions.
- Cash Settlement – to receive a check for a scheduled amount
- Itemized – with no deductible and no depreciation
- Blanket – for multiple, lesser-value pieces
- Mysterious disappearance – for items lost without explanation
- Pairs and sets – for earrings or silverware
- Automatic – for newly acquired items
- Breakage – for fragile items restricted or excluded from homeowners' policies
By clicking the Get a Quote button, a new browser window will open and take you to our partner, Jewelers Mutual. This link is provided for your convenience. Jewelers Mutual is wholly responsible for the content and services offered on its website.